If you’re a foodie, you know that the best way to experience a city is to try the local cuisine. But with so many restaurants to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth a visit. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of 10 must-try restaurants for foodies in Colorado Springs.
1. Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub & Restaurant: This restaurant is all about fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Their menu changes daily, so you can always expect something new and exciting. Plus, they offer a great selection of craft beers and wines.
2. The Melting Pot: This classic bistro serves up traditional French cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. From steak frites to crepes, you’ll find something to satisfy your cravings.
3. Urban Egg a daytime eatery: If you’re a fan of Japanese food, this is the place for you. The sushi bar serves up the freshest fish, as well as a variety of other dishes.
4. Mountain Shadows Restaurant: Whether you’re in the mood for a ribeye or a filet mignon, this steakhouse is sure to satisfy. Their menu features a variety of cuts and sauces to choose from.
5. Caspian Cafe Mediterranean: If you’re looking for a unique dining experience, this is the place for you. The tapas bar offers a variety of small plates, perfect for sharing.
6. Garden of the God’s Market & Cafe: This traditional Italian trattoria serves up classic dishes like pasta and pizza. The menu also features some unique dishes like eggplant parmesan and lasagna.
7. Salsa on the Rock Fresh Mexican Grill: If you’re in the mood for seafood, this is the place for you. From grilled fish to oysters, you’ll find something to satisfy your cravings.
8. Marigold Cafe & Bakery: This trendy restaurant offers a unique twist on classic pub fare. From burgers and sandwiches to salads and small plates, you’ll find something to please everyone.
9. Uchenna: This restaurant is perfect for vegetarians and vegans. Their menu features a variety of dishes made with fresh, organic ingredients.
10. La Bella Vita: If you’re looking to try something new, this is the place for you. From Mexican to Indian, you’ll find a variety of ethnic cuisines to choose from.
No matter what type of cuisine you’re in the mood for, these 10 restaurants are sure to please any foodie. So the next time you’re in a Colorado Springs, be sure to check out these must-try restaurants. Bon appétit!