It’s not just love in the air. Mood Chocolate & Pastry is helping sweethearts, mystery crushes and exclusive buddies alike display their enjoy this February with a new selection of tempting Valentine’s-themed confections now accessible at the beloved West Vancouver café, bakery and chocolatier.
Produced by proprietor and lead chef Steven Hodge and his proficient group of chocolatiers and pastry cooks, Temper’s 2023 lineup of decadent chocolate creations are confirmed to established the temper and slake the thirst of each sweet tooth this Valentine’s (or Galentine’s) Working day with characteristics including Coronary heart-Shaped Chocolate Packing containers filled with assorted bonbons, Coronary heart-Shaped Vanilla Mascarpone Mousse Cake with Crème de Cassis hearts, Vanilla Almond Raspberry Jam-Crammed Linzer Cookies and far more.
The total lineup of decadent and Valentine’s Day choices from Temper consists of:
- Edible Coronary heart Showpieces, stuffed with an assortment of strawberry and crème, 70% darkish chocolate, milk chocolate, and passionfruit bonbons in compact ($25) or huge ($35) sizes
- Bonbons in strawberry and crème, 70% dark $2.15
- Signature Temper Chocolate Bins, showcasing an assortment of individual sweets and specialty heart sweets offered in 4-piece for $12, 6-piece for $15, 16-piece for $32, and 28-piece for $56
- Coronary heart-Shaped Chocolate Lollipops in dim chocolate dipped in strawberry chocolate (vegan) ($4.25 ea.)
- Strong coronary heart shaped sweets with strawberry chocolate drizzle (vegan) $5
- Heart-formed Peppermint Patties ($5.25 ea.)
- Vanilla Almond Raspberry Jam-Filled Cookies ($4 ea.) and
- Particular person Coronary heart-Formed Vanilla Mascarpone Mousse Cakes with Cassis Crème Hearts, ($8 for personal, $39 for 6-8 serving).
Temper’s signature Valentine’s Working day confections will be available for acquire in retail outlet at the Dundarave neighbourhood café until Tuesday, February 14 or although portions previous. As this year’s assortment of Mood Valentine’s treats are becoming handcrafted in minimal source, friends are encouraged to order or shop early to stay away from disappointment.
Mood is found at 2409 Maritime Drive and is open up for takeout orders and pickup on Tuesdays as a result of Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sundays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For far more facts about Mood Chocolate & Pastry, visit temperpastry.com.