Be part of the Like & Lemons Cooking Club Obstacle this month! It truly is effortless to enter, and one blessed winner will obtain a prize. Come across all the information underneath.
Our Cooking Club is a fun way to rejoice the Really like & Lemons local community of visitors. The strategy is tremendous simple–each month, I pick out a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the conclude of the month, I randomly pick out just one winner to receive a prize.
I like the feeling of community that arrives from so quite a few individuals cooking 1 recipe each and every month. We’re kicking off our February problem right now with our tomato soup recipe, and I hope you will sign up for in the entertaining. Here’s how it works:
Be part of the Like & Lemons Cooking Club
- Every month, I choose one particular seasonal recipe. Indication up for our e-mail listing so you’ll know as soon as I share every month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe in the course of the thirty day period.
- Deliver a image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the thirty day period. This time, the deadline is February 28!
- For a bonus entry, go away a remark (consist of your to start with and past title) on the obstacle recipe’s weblog article soon after you submit your photo.
- For a further bonus entry, write-up your photo on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
The Prize: A $200 Whole Food items Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly decide on a winner and write-up all of the images. This time, we’re offering away a $200 Full Foodstuff Gift Card.
What’s far more comforting than creamy tomato soup?! This nostalgic recipe is 1 of my favorites to cook on grey February days. It’s warming, wealthy, and flavorful, and it phone calls for standard pantry ingredients. I appreciate that I do not have to go on a previous-minute, freezing-cold grocery operate in purchase to make it!
I provide two alternatives in this tomato soup recipe. You can use significant cream for a really traditional tomato soup, or you can sub in coconut milk to make it vegan. Both versions are delicious! I know that coconut milk in tomato soup may seem ridiculous, but it absolutely will work. It makes the soup abundant and creamy, and you just cannot style the coconut just one little bit!
Serve this soup with crusty bread or a grilled cheese sandwich to make it a food.
Enter the February Obstacle
Want to enter? Here’s what you require to do:
- Make my tomato soup recipe sometime in February.
- Ship a photo of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- For a reward entry, depart a remark on the tomato soup blog site post after you post your photograph. (Just one photo entry and a single bonus entry for each person – remember to depart your initial and previous title on your comment so I can match it to your image submission.)
- For a further reward entry, write-up your photo on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
- Sign up for our email listing to obtain out about upcoming month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly find a winner and share all your photos in early February.
Final Month’s Recipe
Past month’s recipe was my kale Caesar salad. This hearty, food-worthy salad is loaded up with crispy chickpeas, crunchy croutons, and creamy avocado and doused in a rich, tangy dressing. Your #1 comment was that you liked all the textures in this dish, which is my favourite matter about it far too! So happy it was a hit.
In this article are all your shots:
And congrats to our winner Aliza!
Enter the February Cooking Club Obstacle by…
- Generating my tomato soup recipe sometime in February.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- Leaving a remark on the tomato soup weblog publish for a bonus entry right after you post your picture. (Just one photograph entry and just one bonus entry for every man or woman – please leave your initially and last name on your comment so I can match it to your photo submission.)
- For an additional reward entry, submit your image on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.