If you’re looking for a new place to dine out this year, there are plenty of exciting new restaurants to try. From upscale Italian to modern Mexican, there’s something for everyone. Here are five of the best new restaurants to try this year.
1. La Casa de Pescado – This modern Mexican restaurant is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. The menu features traditional Mexican dishes with a modern twist, including tacos, quesadillas, and ceviches. The restaurant also has an extensive selection of tequilas and mezcals, as well as craft cocktails.
2. The French Laundry – This upscale French restaurant is located in the Napa Valley. The menu features classic French dishes, such as foie gras, caviar, and truffles. The restaurant also has an extensive wine list, featuring some of the best wines in the world.
3. Bistro Moncur – This chic bistro is located in Sydney’s Woollahra neighborhood. The menu features a mix of French, Italian, and Australian dishes, including steak tartare, rabbit ragu, and ricotta gnocchi. The restaurant also has an extensive wine list, with a focus on Australian wines.
4. The Italian Job – This Italian eatery is located in the heart of London’s West End. The menu features classic Italian dishes, such as pasta, pizza, and risotto. The restaurant also has an extensive list of Italian wines.
5. The White Rabbit – This modern American restaurant is located in the heart of Chicago. The menu features classic American dishes, such as burgers, fried chicken, and mac and cheese. The restaurant also has an extensive selection of craft beers and cocktails.
Whether you’re looking for a casual meal or an upscale dining experience, these five new restaurants are sure to please. So, why not give them a try this year?